2008 Port-A-Pour Series II
- Purchased new in August 2008
- Maximum production rate of 70 to 80 cubic yards per hour
- Physical dimensions 74 feet in overall length, width 12’-3”, height 14’-6”, 60,000 pound empty weight.
- Total approximate ready mix production since purchase is 15,000 yards
- 15 cubic yard sand and rock bins with feeder belts to the blender box driven with variable speed drives for proportional delivery
- Twin shaft blender for combining cement with aggregates prior to the addition of water. Blending reduces potential cement clumping and sand balling problems yielding consistent concrete. Wear shoes on the blender blades are new.
- 55,000 pound capacity on board silo with air slide
- In frame auger for delivery to the blending box with 10 h.p. drive equipped with variable speed control
- Primary power requirements, 480 volt 3 phase. 125 KW minimum service using generated or public power. (generator not included)
- All motor starters, variable frequency drives, and electronic controllers are protected with NEMA enclosures
- 230 gallon per minute water pump
- Auxiliary water pump for filling saddle tanks
- Adjustable height main delivery conveyor, 24” wide belt x 40 feet long. Equipped with a soft motor starter.
- Euclid Chemical admix delivery system with 3 pnumatic pumps and two bottles installed new in 2013
- 3” Badger turbo water meter installed new in 2013
- Commandbatch RM100B control system by Command Alkon installed new in 2013. Package includes order entry/Delivery ticket printing software and 4 Cardinal 205 weight indicators.
- Purchased new in May 2009
- 112,000 pound capcity with air slide
- Auger delivery to the blending box on the main plant with variable speed drive
- Water storage tank
- Diesel Generator
- Admix Enclosure
- Batch Office trailer
- The main plant and auxilary silo are both large oversized loads. Each part will need a tractor tow.
- Make plans to ship an additional 6 to 8 pallets of misc. equipment. (electronics, cables, admix equipment, etc.)
Two 15-yard aggregate bins,
56-Ton and 27.5-Ton silos, and much more.
Only 15,000-yards of use!